My PC. My PC.

The floating computer at the end made me think of the space crazed A.I. at the end of portal. Nice little short.

TankinnToons responds:

Haha yeah that was quite my inspiration! Thanks man!

Ordering Coca-Cola Ordering Coca-Cola

Not bad, and true statement about the restrauts. I like how the fly is used to kill time while the server is preparing the drink so it gives the veiwer some anticipation for the main event while maintaining a realistic flow of time.

Carr77 responds:

Yeah, thanks man :D Im really glad someone noticed that :3

Teenage Mutant Turtles Teenage Mutant Turtles

I had never considered this possiblity before, but without Master Slipnter's guidance the turtle veruy well could have ended up like this. Bravo.

Jae responds:

haha thanks man! Yeah it's always fun to consider the weird scenarios!

Tallboy Tallboy

Good. Could use some more incentive to going thought. As you keep on going the only really change to the overall game was a small difficulty spike and the background change. I also noticed the lack of danger from the lose condition. Losing required me to let the game run for a while longer until a time when tallboy would be crashing into something. This creates a lack of attention and immersion. I however liked the mushroom bonuses. Livens the game up after a dry spell of eat the thing, jump over car, duck from blip. After a mushroom it's YEAH RUN AND EAT HE HE HE! =). I cant help but wonder if the mushrooms take some inspiration from Mario.

Fourth Of July 2012 Fourth Of July 2012

Neat. This is a really good example of how a flash artist will express their feelings toward a particular event. Maybe next year you can add some more options and maybe some soundtracks. I like the auto play option because it help with the controls witch seem to have a few bugs in them.

Don't Get Blammed! Don't Get Blammed!

Ummmm, well, I'll start with the good. This concept works well in this environment. blaming is something that your advice should all be familiar with so point for that. There are however quite a few areas that could use improvement such as the lack of a replay button. Also after the game has been lost keeping the space bar down cause shot instances to still be create at 0,0. And a final note is that a shooter of this short gains 50% more excitement if the background is doing anything. 100% more is that background contributes to the game and gives the scene a sense of action and motion.

holyhelltv responds:

thats alot of work.

Hardcore 'till I Die Ravn Rmx Hardcore 'till I Die Ravn Rmx

Great Remix

I realy like this take on this song, it alot deeper and makes you want to move a little more.

Snikaz responds:

Thanks, thats exactly what I tried to do, Make the song a bit more deeper and meaningful whilest still keeping some of that energy from the original

Laid to Rest - Cover Laid to Rest - Cover

FUCKING ASESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great cover of a great song. You really did great work with the vocals. 10/10 and 5/5!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks, man, glad you like them.
METAL FOREVER!!!

.:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:. .:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:.

Nice

I like the bagpipes. i dont hear that to often here that. this would realy good for title music for a game.

Draqo responds:

They are quite rare to find studio instrument wise.

Thanks for the review. :D