My PC. My PC.

The floating computer at the end made me think of the space crazed A.I. at the end of portal. Nice little short.

TankinnToons responds:

Haha yeah that was quite my inspiration! Thanks man!

Ordering Coca-Cola Ordering Coca-Cola

Not bad, and true statement about the restrauts. I like how the fly is used to kill time while the server is preparing the drink so it gives the veiwer some anticipation for the main event while maintaining a realistic flow of time.

Carr77 responds:

Yeah, thanks man :D Im really glad someone noticed that :3

Teenage Mutant Turtles Teenage Mutant Turtles

I had never considered this possiblity before, but without Master Slipnter's guidance the turtle veruy well could have ended up like this. Bravo.

Jae responds:

haha thanks man! Yeah it's always fun to consider the weird scenarios!

Guitar Hero Hero song Guitar Hero Hero song

WOW! cacthy

Well before i pick my jaw of the floor and writeing pages of good stuff il start with my one thing i dont like. The movie has no replay button and thee for just loops continuously. other then that...... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time i saw the blue energy come from the guitar i thought now that using star power :P I think this makes a good music video. I know that im gonna have this stuck in my head for a while.
At least its a good song to have stuck in my head!

Under The Influence! Under The Influence!

Great!!!

This is a great spoof. All i can say is great job!

Masters of Randomness Masters of Randomness

i can c ur penis

I must say i rele rele rele like randomnes. and this was one of the best flash animations iv sceen in a couple of mins. keep up the ood work

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

LMFAO!!!!!!

I loved this! I wonder why Mario hasn't said that before.

ends with Y ends with Y

even emoy had to laugh

That was pretty good work. I really like meany; he seams like a fun guy.

In My Dreams In My Dreams

I like it

I think this is something that doesn't have a point that sticks out like a sore thumb but something that has to be interpreted like cirus de solis.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

How long till the film comes out

I really do think that this could end up being the next Batman! After watching this I was desperate for more. I want to see more of the Clock!