Tallboy Tallboy

Good. Could use some more incentive to going thought. As you keep on going the only really change to the overall game was a small difficulty spike and the background change. I also noticed the lack of danger from the lose condition. Losing required me to let the game run for a while longer until a time when tallboy would be crashing into something. This creates a lack of attention and immersion. I however liked the mushroom bonuses. Livens the game up after a dry spell of eat the thing, jump over car, duck from blip. After a mushroom it's YEAH RUN AND EAT HE HE HE! =). I cant help but wonder if the mushrooms take some inspiration from Mario.

Fourth Of July 2012 Fourth Of July 2012

Neat. This is a really good example of how a flash artist will express their feelings toward a particular event. Maybe next year you can add some more options and maybe some soundtracks. I like the auto play option because it help with the controls witch seem to have a few bugs in them.

Don't Get Blammed! Don't Get Blammed!

Ummmm, well, I'll start with the good. This concept works well in this environment. blaming is something that your advice should all be familiar with so point for that. There are however quite a few areas that could use improvement such as the lack of a replay button. Also after the game has been lost keeping the space bar down cause shot instances to still be create at 0,0. And a final note is that a shooter of this short gains 50% more excitement if the background is doing anything. 100% more is that background contributes to the game and gives the scene a sense of action and motion.

holyhelltv responds:

thats alot of work.

Eraser Racer Eraser Racer

Cool little Game. The walls of text are a little much to get through though, Credits and other information should really have it's own screen so that's there less between the player and your game. For that reason the instructions are good to put right at the beginning of the game, as scenery objects like signs. A good amount of scenery object might give the perception that the eraser has much more destructive power.

Stripetail-Studio responds:

Yeah, I had pondered adding little drawn houses and such, and might go back and add this.

BlessedBall BlessedBall

Nice job, I liked your use of a mouse interface. It works really well with this game. I believe having your main character as a nun was a good choice because while it was definitely out the common perceived skill set of a nun; it wasn't as over the top as most games with nun would or have tended to be. The game play was good enough to be fun but not so much like a simulation that you couldn't relax while playing it. That being said if you ever plan on making a sequel it would be nice to see a bigger court and some camera panning so the player could have a bit more room to move. Bouncing the ball off the back wall kinda feels like cheating. Lastly, your artwork with the characters and the animated backgrounds was very well done.

Draw My Rabbit Draw My Rabbit

Neat, I haven't done one of these since I was little. It would be cool if it had more rabbits to draw and maybe a timer so you could race your friends.

Connect Monsters Connect Monsters

Good game play but the background track could use improvement. Perhaps for a sequel the interface could use more visual effects although for this game everything fits together nicely.

Pac-man Jump 4: jungle Pac-man Jump 4: jungle

Well it wasn't that bad. I would however like a way to kill, knock out, those enemies, but I did enjoy the concept of the theme. With some tweaks to the game play, and some plot flow this would be a decent game.

Cheetoh responds:

Exactly . I'm still learning, and I really want to make more complex ones.

Skywire Skywire

offence

it almost fells like a reverse Defence game, an offence game if you will

Hide the Reefer! Hide the Reefer!

Plz Make more stuff like this :D

if you haven't guessed by a combo of my rating and the title of the review, i had fun playing this game and i really want more :D You just happened to find a great mix of stuff to mold into a great small game. I also almost feel out of my chair laughing when i smoke the joint with the cop :P